The US company App Annie has released the first 10 of the apps that have been downloaded from 2010 to 2019. List of 10 apps that are downloaded the most;
1.Facebook: Facebook is at the top of the list. Facebook first came to market in 2004. As of September 2019, Facebook has more than 245 million users. That’s growing every day.
2. Facebook Messenger: This app has been downloaded more than WhatsApp. Android launched on the iOS platform in 2011. Anyone on Facebook’s friends list can contact the user through this app. Over 200 million people worldwide are using the app.
3. Instagram: Instagram: Facebook-owned popular photo and video sharing app Instagram. The app was officially launched on October 6, 2010. Instagram can be used in all versions – Android, iOS, Windows. The app is available in 32 languages worldwide. So far, Instagram has over 250 million users. Instagram has been number three in the list of popular apps based on downloads in the past decade.
4. SnapChat: Popular multimedia messaging app SnapChat. The app launched in September 2011. SnapChat has gained a lot of popularity in a short time. Android and iOS can be used in versions. The app is available in 22 languages worldwide. According to Statister, SnapChat had 21 million active subscribers worldwide in the third quarter of the current year (July-September). Snapchat is the fourth most popular app in the decade.
5. Skype: Popular telecommunications app Skype. Skype provides video chat, video calls to customers using smartphones, tablets, personal computers. It can be used to transfer messages, photos, video-audio content. Skype started its operations in August 2003. Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS – some of these are skype. The app is available in 108 languages worldwide. By the end of this year, Skype users worldwide could exceed 143 million.
6. WhatsApp: WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. The Facebook-owned app allows you to send text and voice messages at one time. The app also offers a variety of services including video calls, photos and document sharing. WhatsApp can be used on Android and iOS mobile and Windows desktops or laptops. WhatsApp was launched in the United States in January 2009. This year, more than 500 million people use WhatsApp every day worldwide.
7. Ticktalk: This app comes to market outside China in 2017. Since then, the video sharing social media app has been spreading rapidly. Video can also be edited in this app. The app is available in 40 languages worldwide. The number of active users of The Tickhas has already reached 500 million. It has gained popularity in many countries around the world including China, the United States, India, Bangladesh.
8. UC Browser: China’s Alibaba Group’s browsing app is ranked eighth in the list. Uc Browser first came to market in April 2004. UC is the most popular web browser after Google Chrome in Asia’s fastgrowing tech market, including India, Indonesia. It can be run in 15 languages including Bengali. As of August this year, the global market for browsers was 6.9 percent in the uc browser’ possession.
9. YouTube: Google’s platform is one of the most popular apps for video sharing. It was launched in the United States on February 14, 2005, but it has gained worldwide popularity beyond the US in a short time. The tech giant, owned by Google, has brought you the advantage of watching YouTube music and YouTube TV beyond the limits of video sharing. According to Statister, YouTube’s subscribers worldwide have grown by over 190 million this year.
10. The number of people who have been in Twitter: Twitter was officially launched on March 21, 2006. Users can post it with a 280-word view of the subject. You can also add photos to the post. As of mid-year, Twitter had 321 million active users worldwide. The number is increasing day by day.